About the Program
It’s said that reading is to the mind as exercise is to the body. Worcester College has taken that to heart; it’s the only Oxford college to have its own sports grounds on-site! You’ll grow mentally and physically whilst at Worcester, which was founded in 1714, and is located in the center of Oxford.
- Study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities
- An outstanding faculty and supportive academic environment.
- Known for having one of Oxford’s most active and popular drama societies that stages performances in the college gardens.
- Music is another favorite pastime of Worcester students, and lunchtime recitals by the Worcester Music Society are popular throughout Oxford.
- Worcester’s location has been the setting for other colleges and halls since 1283, thus the grounds have an ancient look and rank among the most beautiful in Oxford.
- Worcester is the only college in the University with its own playing fields on the college grounds.
- Students receive individual guidance from their tutor and benefit from the tutor's expert knowledge.
- Unique tutorial instruction allows students to work independently and develop their own academic ideas.
- Fall students can arrive early for the Early Start/September Seminar, which awards an additional 4 U.S. semester credit hours.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants, and nightlife.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278