Skip to content
Apply or log in here with a UM WebID and password if you are:
  • A currently enrolled UM student
    • This means you are a degree-seeking UM student
  • A UM faculty member submitting an application to lead a faculty-led program
  • A UM staff member with access to the Study Abroad site 
                                                                             APPLY or LOG-IN HERE
Apply or log in here if you are:
  • A visiting exchange or study abroad student from a partner institution attending UM for a summer, semester, or year
  • Applying to study abroad on a UM program but are not a currently enrolled UM student (you are earning a degree from another university)