About the Program
St. Edmund Hall, founded in 1236, claims to be the oldest educational establishment in Oxford. You’ll find that Teddy Hall, as it is affectionately known, has always had a history of independent thought. Join in that history as you present and defend your ideas with your tutor.
- Study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities
- Comprehensive STEM offerings in the classic Oxford context also include labs.
- St. Edmund students are well known throughout the University for taking their sports seriously.
- Enjoy an abundant selection of extracurricular activities, including the drama society and the Terry Jones Society, which organizes trips to nearby plays and concerts.
- Students receive individual guidance from their tutor and benefit from the tutor’s expert knowledge.
- Unique tutorial instruction allows students to work independently and develop their own academic ideas.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants, and nightlife.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278