About the Program
St. Catherine’s motto, Nov et Vetera, meaning the new and the old, sums up the college’s attitude. Founded in 1962, it is the newest college at Oxford, but it more than holds its own academically with its older siblings. St. Catherine’s was designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen and its modern architecture reflects the college’s contemporary outlook.
- Study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities
- Attend one of the most flexible colleges at Oxford in terms of tutorial selections and the range of available subjects.
- Its off-the-beaten-path location gives St. Catherine’s plenty of room and some of the best college amenities at Oxford.
- Great student facilities include theatrers, a music house, two student computer rooms, a gym, squash and tennis courts, and a boathouse for punting on the river.
- Unique tutorial instruction allows students to work independently and develop their own academic ideas.
- Students receive individual guidance from their tutor and benefit from the tutor’s expert knowledge.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants, and nightlife.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278