About the Program
St. Anne’s Premedical Program is distinguished by its focus on biochemistry and emphasis on independent study. This competitive program is designed to support premedical students in their degree progress, and to prepare them for medical school.
- Study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Stand out in your medical school applications by participating in this prestigious competitive program whose curriculum was designed specifically for U.S. premedical students.
- Attend the first college at Oxford to be created especially for female students. Today it is home to nearly equal numbers of men and women.
- Enjoy amenities such as a workout gym, photography darkroom, game room and 24-hour computer lab plus shared fields and facilities for rugby, field hockey, cricket, soccer, squash, tennis, and boating.
Students receive individual guidance from their tutor and benefit from the tutor's expert knowledge
- Academic year students can arrive early for the Early Arrival/September Seminar, which awards an additional 4 U.S. semester credit hours.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants, and nightlife.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278