About the Program
Whether you’re drawn to the sciences or the liberal arts, St. Anne’s College provides a breadth of options for its students. One of the largest colleges in Oxford, St Anne’s prides itself on its progressive reputation and ability to embrace the new!
- Study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Attend the first college at Oxford to be created especially for female students. Today it’s home to nearly equal numbers of men and women.
- Enjoy amenities such as a workout gym, photography darkroom, game room and 24-hour computer lab plus shared fields and facilities for rugby, field hockey, cricket, soccer, squash, tennis, and boating.
- Premedical students can take part in a specialized premedical program offered in the fall or academic year. For more information, see University of Oxford, St. Anne’s College - Premedical Program in this directory.
- Unique tutorial instruction allows students to work independently and develop their own academic ideas.
- Students receive individual guidance from their tutor and benefit from the tutor's expert knowledge.
- Fall students can arrive early for the Early Arrival/September Seminar, which has a course on the Making and Unmaking of Modern Britain, awards an additional 4 U.S. semester credit hours.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants, and nightlife.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278