About the Program
Quirky Mansfield College was founded in 1886, as a college for nonconformist students. The inclusive tradition has continued, as Mansfield enrolls the highest number of state high school graduates. If you’re looking for a tight-knit and friendly place to study, this is the place for you!
- Study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Attend Oxford’s smallest college, which offers a progressive atmosphere that combines modern thinking with student traditions.
- For students who are involved in university political life, the Junior Common Room meets every other week to discuss political issues.
- Unique tutorial instruction allows students to work independently and develop their own academic ideas.
- Students receive individual guidance from their tutor and benefit from the tutor’s expert knowledge.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants, and nightlife.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278