|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Housing Options:||Home Stay|
|Areas of Study:||Art, Art History, Communications, Culture, European Studies, French, History, International Relations, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urban Studies||Program Type:||study abroad|
|Language of Instruction:||English, French|
Want to study art, history, and language in a location recently voted the best city to study abroad in France? With its unique pink terracotta architecture, Toulouse is a breathtaking city to explore. Students are immersed into the vibrant Toulouse community, which has a lively music scene, a booming aerospace industry, welcoming host families, and endless opportunities to improve French fluency.
SPEND THE DAY
at a cheese tasting, a music festival or take in a professional rugby game.
TAKE A MULTI-DAY
excursion exploring Paris, Sète or Marseille.
STUDY AT L’INSTITUT CATHOLIQUE DE TOULOUSE
an heir of the Medieval University founded in 1229.
Excursions & Activities
- Visit the medieval city of Carcassonne, the city of Albi, go on a hike in the Pyrenees or visit an organic farm in the Ariège department.
- Partner with local French students who will show you Toulouse’s most popular sites.
- Enjoy the pleasant year-round climate of Toulouse, while you visit the city’s historical district, monuments, and immigrant neighborhood.
- Take in a show at the Toulouse Capitole theater.
- Make new friends during a game of petanque, similar to bocce.
Volunteering. Volunteer at a food bank, women’s shelter, primary or secondary school, or local independent movie theatre, tutor children after school, or work on an organic farm.
Internships. Intern at a local organization and gain insight into French working environment in a non-profit organizations or business.
- Some Meals (for those in Homestays)
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to French culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city.
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||08/29/2019||12/21/2019|
|Academic Year||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.