This unique pastoral campus includes its own loch and the 18th century Airthrey Castle, so if you're looking for a scenic getaway location, you've got it here in the heart of Scotland. This university offers excellent, flexible academic programs with the most popular courses among students being: environmental sciences, ecology and environmental education, marine biology and marine science.
Stirling is known for its excellent indoor and outdoor sports facilities on campus including a world-class pool, nine-hole golf course, tennis and basketball courts and many other amenities. The campus is only a short bus ride away from the town of Stirling.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.