Recognized around the world as Ireland's most prestigious university, Trinity College's historic, stately campus is located in the middle of the Dublin city center.
Admission is based on individual departments, which allows for you to focus heavily on your area of study. These subjects include English, history, political science, philosophy, psychology, biology, economics and drama. You'll find plenty of courses to choose from within Trinity's three faculties: Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science, and the Faculty of Health Science.
Ireland Connect- Optional Cornerstone Course at the Arcadia Center to explore the connections between ancient and modern Ireland through excursions and site visits.
Understanding Ireland- Optional pre-session course offered by Trinity prior to fall semester.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.