At the University of Havana, Cuba's historic and most prestigious institution, courses are taught in Spanish with U.S. students studying alongside local students.
Havana as a city has a personality that reflects its colorful and strategically important place in history. You will get to explore and engage with this exciting culture with the full support of our resident staff in Cuba whether academic, cultural or practical.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.