|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Apartment, Home Stay|
|Areas of Study:||Accounting, Communication, Computer Science, European Studies, Film, History, Humanities, Internships, Journalism, Law, Literature, Management, Media Studies, Political Science, Sociology, Spanish||Class Status:||3-junior|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||Spanish|
CIEE Liberal Arts Program in Madrid, Spain
Put your advanced Spanish language skills into practice in one of the world's most energetic, artistic, and cosmopolitan cities: Madrid! You'll whip your language skills into excellent shape, and deepen your understanding and appreciation of Spanish culture with American, Spanish, and international students. Live with a local homestay or apartment roommate, enjoy an exhilarating variety of courses at a prestigious university, get real-world experience with an internship, volunteer, and have fun during day trips to breathtaking monuments and historical cities.
Study abroad in Madrid and you'll:
- Take classes on an accessible, wireless, green campus offering access to regular university courses alongside Spanish students
- Perfect your spoken Spanish with conversation exchanges and organized activities at the university and with the Spanish Student Network
- Participate in a volunteer program, or join university student clubs from theater and sports to dance, choir, and orchestra
- Intern in the local community based on your major, and add real-life work experience to your résumé
- Explore Madrid and Spain through cultural and educational activities
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2018||03/07/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||03/07/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Spring||2019||10/10/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.