|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Apartment, Home Stay|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Communication, Communications, Computer Science, Culture, Economics, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Film, French, Gender Studies, Geography, History, Independent Study, Journalism, Law, Literature, Mathematics and Statistics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sociology||Class Status:||2-sophomore|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||French|
CIEE French + Critical Studies Program in Paris, France
Ready to be challenged, enlightened, and inspired? Study in the City of Lights: Paris! There's no better way to study French art, society, and culture than in the city where so many of the world's thinkers and artists have changed the world. Through courses in French at renowned Parisian institutions, exclusive excursions, and engaging fieldwork French's past, present, and future is brought to life.
Study abroad in Paris and you'll:
- Study entirely in French, with a strong emphasis on French society and culture, the French intellectual tradition, and emergent global thought.
- Take courses in critical studies focusing on French theory in cinema, the arts, writing, and critical thought
- Enroll in the Université de Paris 3-Sorbonne Nouvelle or the Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7), allowing direct engagement in Parisian university life
- Visit exhibits, attend film festivals, and listen to lectures
- Take day excursions to places in and around Paris and weekend excursions to other important French cities
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Academic Year||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.