|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.3||Housing Options:||Dormitory|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Art, Art History, Biology, Chemistry, Culture, Economics, Engineering, English, European Studies, Geography, History, International Relations, Jewish Studies, Linguistics, Math/Statistics, Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urban Studies||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||English|
University College London (UCL) receives high international university rankings, with many distinguished alumni, and an outstanding reputation across multiple disciplines. Surrounded by more than 170 museums and 800 bookshops, students have plenty of options to explore outside of the classroom during a study abroad semester in London.
LIVE IN THE HEART OF LONDON
UCL is located in Bloomsbury, the academic heart of London, and is surrounded by academic and professional institutions, parks, and museums.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
more than 120 student clubs and societies, and a dynamic volunteering unit.
TAKE CLASSES IN
arts and humanities, engineering, law, architecture and design, history, and sciences with students from more than 140 countries.
Excursions & Activities
- Take a three-day excursion and see more of the UK – England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland.
- Explore London's highlights - the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, the British Museum, East London's street art scene, and more.
- Experience the contemporary entertainment scene by attending sporting events, concerts, and theater.
- Stop by the dynamic student union at UCL and select from a wide-range of clubs and activities.
- Join a sports team or workout at UCL gyms and fitness facilities.
Volunteering. Through the UCL student union, students can connect with a range of organizations throughout London, that are in need of support.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/09/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.