Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler University of the Arts London
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Dormitory|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||English|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of the Arts, London
About the Program
Europe's largest university for art, design, fashion, and communications is a great choice for any aspiring artist. Choose from six colleges and numerous tracks to establish your artistic vision at UAL. You'll work closely with faculty who are active artists, designers and communications professionals, in the studio or in classes.
One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the the world. A major global city with atmosphere of sophistication, with remarkable cultural, historic artistic, political and intellectual offerings. A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city
- Study at Europe's largest specialist arts and design university, made up of six prestigious colleges
- Learn from an amazing faculty who are active artists, designers and communications professionals
- Take advantage of the close, working relationships faculty members have with the art, design and media industries of the U.K.
- Colleges are located in the heart of each local London neighborgood, allowing students the opportunity to enjoy these communities and all that London has to offer
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about University of the Arts program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2019||10/10/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.