Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler University of Otago
Dunedin, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Minimum GPA:||2.8||Housing Options:||Apartment, Independent|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Arabic, Art History, Asian Studies, Biology, Botany, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Communication, Computer Science, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, Geography, German, History, Japanese, Jewish Studies, Latin American Studies, Law, Maori Studies, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Sciences, Sociology, Spanish, Theatre, Women's Studies, Zoology||Program Type:||study abroad|
|Language of Instruction:||English|
Study Abroad in NEW ZEALAND with IFSA
University of Otago
About the program
Dunedin is a classic university town known as the "Edinburgh of the South". The University of Otago is New Zealand's oldest university, a top-ranked research institution and the second southernmost university in the world. Quality academics, shared houses with Kiwi hosts, and amazing outdoor excursions are all yours at Otago.
Dunedin is a small college town located near the great outdoor sights of New Zealand's South Island on a busy port. The city has a strong artistic tradition evident in art galleries, museums and nature preserves. Students will enjoy gorgeous views and wonderful natural beauty.
- Study at New Zealand's oldest university and a top-ranked research institution
- The university boasts an active student association and many societies and clubs for cultural, athletic, political and academic interests
- Live and learn in a student-centered university town, an ideal setting for students interested in great academics and outdoor adventure
- Popular programs for Health Sciences and Theater Studies students
- The second southernmost university in the world with easy access to spectacular scenery and amazing recreation opportunities
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our University of Otago program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|