Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler Oxford University
Oxford, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.5||Housing Options:||Apartment, Dormitory, Independent|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Art History, Asian Studies, Biochemistry, Economics, English, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Italian, Jewish Studies, Law, Literature, Math/Statistics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Russian, Sciences, Sociology, Spanish||Program Type:||study abroad|
|Language of Instruction:||English|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of Oxford
About the Program
Dive into your discipline with Oxford's tutorial system! You will be a Visiting Student at a specific college, and will focus your studies on your major and minor subjects. Most tutorials will be one-on-one or small group meetings between students and tutors, though some science subjects have lectures as well.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants and nightlife.
- Study at one of the world's most prestigious universities.
- Oxford is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of major research universities in the United Kingdom (similar to the Ivy League)
- Classic tutorial-based courses allow you to delve deeply into your subject area
- The one-on-one teaching format means that your syllabus is flexible based on your interests
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Oxford's programs, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Academic Year||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.