Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler Cambridge University
Cambridge, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Housing Options:||Apartment, Dormitory, Independent||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Ecology, Economics, Engineering, English, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Italian, Jewish Studies, Law, Math/Statistics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Russian, Sciences, Sociology, Spanish, Zoology|
|Class Status:||3-junior, 4-senior||Program Type:||study abroad|
|Language of Instruction:||English|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of Cambridge, Pembroke College
About the Program
Study at one of Cambridge's oldest colleges, in the nexus of historic methods and cutting-edge research. You will have unparalleled access to experts in your discipline in the halls of Pembroke College.
Cambridge is a lively market town with wide stretches of green along the River Cam. Students will enjoy this university town with great student theater, pubs and restaurants
- Rolling admission from January 1 - May 1 for both fall and spring terms. Apply early!
- Classic tutorial-based supervisions allow you to delve deeply into your subject area
- The small group (2 or 3 students) teaching format means that your syllabus is flexible based on your interests, allowing for great academic freedom and research possibilities
- Study with the best students where admission is extremely competitive
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Cambridge, Pembroke program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2019||10/10/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.