|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||CET Academic Programs|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Apartment, Home Stay|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architectural History, Art, Art History, Arts, Business, Culinary Arts, Culture, Economics, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Film, Fine Art, History, Humanities, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Italian, Italian Language and Literature, Liberal Arts, Management, Marketing, Political Science, Politics, Psychology, Sociology, Studio Art, Studio Arts||Class Status:||1-freshman, 2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior, 5-graduate student, 6-other|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||English, Italian|
CET Florence is for academically-minded students who want it all from their time abroad. You'll take Italian language and electives in a wide variety of fields. Check something off for your major or try something new that could only be studied in Italy. You'll visit Rome as a group, and travel independently on the weekends. This program gives you the solid academic experience you need in study abroad plus the freedom to explore Italy and the rest of Europe.
Study in Florence. Your Dream Semester Starts Now.
- Electives in: business, economics, history, film, history of art, international relations, Italian studies, political science, psychology, sociology, studio art
- Monday to Thursday classes to allow for weekend travel
- Downtown apartments or homestay
- Group travel to Rome and Tivoli
- Open to students from all schools
- No language prerequisite--open to beginner through high-intermediate Italian language levels
|Dates / Deadlines:|