The Study Abroad Office is an authorized Passport Acceptance Facility. On-site services include:
- Accepting and mailing United States passport book and passport card applications
- Taking passport-sized photos
In order to accept your application, please bring in the following items:
- Passport Application
- There are several different applications. The US Department of State has a list of applications that are necessary depending on age, whether you are a new applicant or have had a passport in the past, etc. Please visit the US Department of State website to find the appropriate application.
- Supporting documents
- See the US Department of State website for the list of supporting documents
- You can take your photo on-site at the Study Abroad Office!
- Other acceptable photo locations are CVS and Walgreen's. The photo must be a passport-sized photo (2" x 2"), in color, and on photo paper. Other requirements apply. Visit the US Department of State's website for guidelines on passport photos.
- Passport Fees
- These fees are determined by the US Department of State. Current passport fees are noted on its website.
We welcome walk-ins for passport applications from 10:00 - 3:00 every day. If you would like to make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email email@example.com with any questions.