Immerse yourself in the cultural fabric of Spain through this program though Arcadia's close partner, the Fundación Ortega-Marañón - Toledo. All courses are taught in Spanish, so minimum admissions qualifications include at least 4 semesters of post-secondary Spanish.
Internship and service learning courses are available.
Past internship placements have included: The Regional Parliament in Castilla-La Mancha; The Santa Cruz Museum; Toledo City Hall; La Cruz Roja (Spanish Red Cross), The Chamber of Commerce of Toledo, The Council of Education, Radio Nacional de España.Toledo is a beautiful and well preserved medieval city located just 25 minutes away from Madrid by train.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.