|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Language of Instruction:||Spanish||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing Options:||Apartment, Home Stay||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Film, History, Hospitality Management, Independent Study, Internships, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish, Tourism|
|Class Status:||3-junior||Program Type:||study abroad|
CIEE Liberal Arts Program in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
See Spain in ways most tourists never dream of. On the beautiful Mediterranean island of Palma de Mallorca with CIEE, you'll further develop your advanced-level Spanish skills, and pursue your interests in business, humanities, and social sciences. Interactions in Palma's business and social environment, enrollment at Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB), homestays, an internship, volunteer opportunities, and more fill your days in this idyllic environment, ensuring an authentic Spanish experience.
Study abroad in Palma de Mallorca and you'll:
- Choose from a wide range of courses in subjects including business and tourism, Spanish language, literature, cinema, anthropology, and psychology
- Study alongside Spanish and other international students in small groups
- Experience extensive cultural activities in and around Palma and an overnight study trip to Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, or another major city
- Learn how Spanish business is done through a for-credit internship in a major company or nonprofit
- Gain practical experience in the field of education by teaching English as a second language in a primary school
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|