Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler University of East Anglia
Norwich, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Dormitory, Independent|
|Areas of Study:||American Studies, Anthropology, Arabic, Art History, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Ecology, Economics, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Italian, Japanese, Law, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Russian, Sociology, Spanish, Theatre||Program Type:||internship abroad, study abroad|
|Language of Instruction:||English|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of East Anglia
About the Program
Immerse yourself in a British university campus! Wake up in your residential college, walk to your creative writing class across beautiful green spaces, study in the 24-hour library, work out in the Sports Park or cycle into town, and end the day at a student union concert.
Cobblestone Streets, medieval buildings, and a Norman castle give this city historic flavor. Students will also enjoy the rich cultural scene with museums, art galleries, concert venues and theaters as well as great nightlife with more than 300 pubs, cafes, restaurants and clubs.
- High academic standards in a modern university on the slopes of the Yare Valley, three miles west of Norwich and a 20-minute bus ride to downtown
- An active students' union provides live entertainment and facilities for more than 200 clubs and societies
- The largest indoor university sports center with an Olympic sized pool, 12 badminton courts, an 8-lane athletics track, 6 floodlit hockey and soccer pitches, as well as a state-of-the-art gym, indoor climbing wall, 5 squash courts, a newly equipped gymnastics center, 6 tennis courts and 40 acres of playing fields.
- Art History students spend the two-week Spring Study Period in Venice after taking intensive art history courses at UEA
- Modular course structure allows for flexible enrollment
- Live and learn in the historic medieval town of Norwich, about 30 minutes from the beach
- Campus contains a nature wonderland of meadows and lakes with otters, deer, orchids, and more, and the area is known for having many more sunny days than any other U.K. location
- Environmental Studies, Art/Media, and Creative Writing are well-known and most popular options
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of East Anglia program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2019||10/10/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.