|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||CET Academic Programs|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Apartment|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Art, Biology, Business, Child Development, Computer Science, Culture, Economics, Education, Engineering, Finance, Geography, Geology, Health Science, History, International Relations, Latin American Studies, Law, Liberal Arts, Management, Marketing, Mathematics and Statistics, Philosophy, Political Science, Politics, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Sociology, Spanish, Urban Studies||Class Status:||1-freshman, 2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior, 5-graduate student, 6-other|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||Spanish|
Study social activism, movements, and change in a city that's sparked reforms across Latin America. Based in Cordoba, Argentina, this program allows you to focus on social justice while improving your Spanish. You'll take a core course on social change and an intensive pre-semester Spanish boot camp that covers an entire year's worth of content in four weeks. Then, you'll choose electives in Spanish in wide-ranging disciplines, from history to engineering to education.
Study Social Change. Immerse in Spanish. Live with a Local Roommate.
- Intensive Spanish language boot camp starts the program, covering 1 year of university-level language
- Core course, Social Change in Latin America
- Electives from either of two well-established Argentinean universities: Universidad Nacional de Córdoba and Universidad Católica de Córdoba
- Electives in many subject areas, including nursing, education, and STEM
- Local roommates
- Open to students with at least 4 semesters of previous college-level Spanish language study
|Dates / Deadlines:|