|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Housing Options:||Dormitory|
|Areas of Study:||Business, Economics, International Relations, Political Science||Class Status:||2-sophomore|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||English, Russian|
Explore the complexity of global business and international relations in a vibrant city pulsing with energy and life. This Moscow program gives you the opportunity to experience the role the city has played in defining world politics and economics. Learn from top professors, explore the rich culture, learn survival Russian language skills, and get to know your Russian peers.
TAKE SMALL, STIMULATING CLASSES
on site at one of Russia's top universities.
beyond Moscow on an overnight excursion to St. Petersburg.
COMPLEMENT YOUR CLASSROOM
learning with outings, volunteer work, and site visits.
Excursions & Activities
- Tour the world-famous Kremlin, ancient churches, the State Tretiakov Museum of Russian Art, and the Cold War Museum Bunker -42.
- Visit the ballet and see some of the greatest dancers in the world.
- Participate in CIEE-organized events - such as cinema and game nights, cooking classes, and a day trip – with Russian buddies.
- Travel to St. Petersburg for three days and explore the city on a guided tour.
Volunteering. Students have the opportunity to engage with the community through volunteer work with local organizations.
Russian Buddies. CIEE provides several weekly events such as cinema nights and discussion clubs where you can meet Russian students. These students will provide you with additional language support and give you a firsthand look at their lifestyle.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Moscow culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2019||03/06/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.