Anthropology, Art History, Arts, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Classical Studies, Communication, Computer Science, Culture, Earth Science, Ecology, Economics, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Geography, German, History, Humanities, International Studies, Italian, Jewish Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Minority Studies, Molecular Biology, Peace and Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Pre-Health, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Sciences, Social Policy and Administration, Sociology, Urban Studies, Women's Studies
internship abroad, study abroad
Language of Instruction:
EuroScholars Research Program
The EuroScholars Undergraduate Research Program allows you to spend a semester at one Europe's leading universities participating in a professional academic research project and learning the language and culture of your host country.
Research opportunities exist in many fields including liberal arts/humanities, social sciences, biological sciences, physical sciences, and engineering. Gaining research experience at an undergraduate level will give you invaluable academic experience and set you apart from other applicants if applying to graduate school or research-related work. You will be an active member of the research team!
EuroScholars is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become familiar with the European academic culture and to investigate your potential in a future research career while enjoying the value of study abroad as an undergraduate student.
- Semester or year abroad at one of Europe's leading research institutions
- Participation in a professional academic research project under supervision of a professor
- Research opportunities available in many fields including liberal arts/humanities, social sciences, biological sciences, physical sciences, and engineering.
- Enrollment in a language and/or culture course of the host country
- Experience and skills gained will prepare students for graduate school or a career in research
- Live on or near campus in pre-arranged housing
- No language requirement (research done in English)
The EuroScholars program offers up to five 2500 euro scholarships to accepted students, with individual students' level of financial need being the given the greatest consideration. More information about these scholarships can be found on the following page: