Programs > Brochure
IFSA- International Business in China
Shanghai, China (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Alliance for Global Education|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Dormitory|
|Areas of Study:||Business, Chinese, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Internships, Management, Marketing||Program Type:||internship abroad, study abroad|
|Language of Instruction:||Chinese, English|
Study Abroad in China with IFSA
About the Program
Shanghai offers you the unparalleled opportunity to study international business and economic development in Asia's financial center. Outside the classroom you get a first-hand encounter with China's rapidly changing business environment through corporate visits and internships with Chinese and multi-national companies.
Shanghai has grown exponentially in the last hundred years—from a colonial trading port to a massive international metropolis with a population of 24 million. Known for its fast-paced industry and cosmopolitan vibe, the city is intricately connected with the global flows of commodities and people. It also represents the enormous environmental, economic, and social challenges that are mirrored across China and around the world. Want to study international business or trade? Shanghai is your city.
- Examine international business and economics through 15 credits of coursework at the heart of China’s commercial and finance center.
- Complement your coursework with visits to Chinese and multi-national enterprises, plus a capstone research project that allows you to meaningfully explore a topic of interest.
- Build your resume with an internship at a financial management firm, software development consultant, global manufacturer, or real estate company.
- Enrich your understanding of China’s role in the global marketplace through a targeted field study trip to Hong Kong, Macau, and Guangdong Province.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our International Business in China program, including course syllabi, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/09/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.