Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Mexico Culture and Language at Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan
Merida, Mexico (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Home Stay|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Economics, History, Law, Psychology, Public Health, Sociology, Spanish||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||Spanish|
Study Abroad in MEXICO with IFSA
Language and Cultural Studies in the Yucatan
About the program
Experience Mérida, one of the most charming cities in Latin America, through its language and culture! Whether on campus, with your host family, or out and about, you'll put Spanish skills to work through daily interactions with the local Yucatan community.
Merida is in the state of Yucatan on the far eastern edge of Mexico. The city enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year and is a tranquil yet cosmopolitan center of culture in southern Mexico. It's compact size makes it easy to explore the many squares and markets. Colonial Spanish architecture adds to Merida's beauty and personifies the city's long history.
- Live and learn in a tranquil yet cosmopolitan center of culture in southern Mexico where they experience 300 days of sunshine per year
- Compact size makes it easy to explore the city's squares and markets
- Colonial Spanish architecture adds to Mérida's beauty and personifies the city's long history
- Enjoy free evening concerts and a thriving nightlife in a student-friendly atmosphere
- Learn about Mayan history and visit many archeological sites
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our Language and Cultural Studies program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|