|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Housing Options:||Apartment, Home Stay|
|Areas of Study:||Architecture, Art History, Arts, Culture, European Studies, Gender Studies, History, International Relations, Italian, Italian Language and Literature, Literature, Political Science, Politics, Religion/Theology, Urban Studies||Class Status:||2-sophomore|
|Program Type:||study abroad||Language of Instruction:||English, Italian|
CIEE Language and Culture Program in Ferrera, Italy
Don't know Italian yet? No problem! CIEE's Language and Culture program for students with little or no Italian language background gives beginners and lower-intermediate level students a chance to fully immerse themselves in Italy by acquiring and developing targeted language skills. Ferrara will surprise you with its beauty, Old World charms, and places to explore – and you'll get to see them all with CIEE, from a breathtaking castle to Italy's most densely urbanized "art center."
Study abroad in Ferrara and you'll:
- Immerse yourself in Italian through an intensive Italian language course, whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level
- Take courses in English concerning contemporary and historic Italian issues
- Visit art museums and cathedrals, and participate in group dinners and local festivals
- Explore nearby cities such as Florence, Verona, Padua, Bologna, Siena, Venice, or Ravenna
- Learn how to make Italian food by taking a cooking class
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2018||03/07/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||03/07/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Spring||2019||10/10/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.