|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing Options:||Apartment||Areas of Study:||Architecture, Art, Culture, Design, Engineering, Urban Studies|
CIEE Global Architecture & Design Program in Prague, Czech Republic
Imagine working with leading experts and innovators to complete cutting-edge research and design project. Study with Prague's thought-leaders and practitioners to gain an understanding of architecture and design within an emerging global context. Pursue hands-on design work in a state-of-the-art studio using the latest technology to address an aspect of the current global environment. And observe centuries of architectural history up close throughout Czech Republic and Europe - all with CIEE..
With Global Architecture + Design in Prague you will:
- Study at the Architectural Institute of Prague (ARCHIP), the first international school of its kind with students representing nearly 20 nationalities
- Take part in the Future Cities Design Studio, which features an interdisciplinary perspective and exciting research and design projects
- Work with local peers and architects to tackle design projects that encourage cross-cultural collaboration
- Hear from and interact with visiting faculty and professionals during a series of lectures, critiques and in-class visits
- Explore a range of Prague's architectural styles as Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo, Czech Cubism and more
- Enjoy excursions to local places of interest such as the Modern style Vila Muller - Prague, Vila Tugendhat - Brno and more
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|