|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Polish||Minimum GPA:||2.75|
|Housing Options:||Dormitory||Areas of Study:||Business, Culture, Economics, European Studies, History, International Relations, Literature, Management, Polish Language and Literature, Political Science, Sociology|
|Class Status:||2-sophomore||Program Type:||study abroad|
CIEE Central European Studies Program in Warsaw, Poland
What better place to pursue Central European Studies than Warsaw? It's where composer Frédéric Chopin spent his childhood, pianist Arthur Rubinstein was trained, and chemist/physicist Marie Curie and Hollywood producer Samuel Goldwyn were born. From European economics and power struggles to Polish history and culture to the Polish language, you'll explore it all with CIEE and have plenty of adventures, too. By the time you return home, you'll know what being a Warsovian is all about.
Study abroad in Warsaw and you'll:
- Explore business, economics, and political science with Polish and other European students in English-taught classes, or if you have fluency, take courses taught in Polish
- Live in a country that has made the most successful transformation from a state-controlled to a democratic market-based system in the region
- Visit Gdansk and the Solidarity Museum; Kraków, Auschwitz, and the Holocaust Museum; and Lublin to see preserved artifacts of Polish Jews
- Take advanced-level business courses
- Examine Polish culture during activities and excursions, and get reimbursed through our Cultural Reimbursement Program
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|