Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler Engage London
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Minimum GPA:||2.8||Housing Options:||Apartment, Independent|
|Areas of Study:||Art History, Business, Film, History, Literature, Media Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Theatre||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
|Program Type:||internship abroad, study abroad||Language of Instruction:||English|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
About the Program
Live and study in the heart of London with IFSA's exclusive Engage London program. Classes are small, interactive and academically challenging and use the city of London for practical field excursions. Build your resume with an internship in one of London's many businesses or non-profits.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- Study in up to four departments, taking three classes or two classes and an internship plus a core course
- The Exploring England: Community and Culture core course examines the cultural values of England and includes dynamic lectures, visits to cultural sites and discussions of the differences between the U.S. and U.K.
- An optional, hands-on internship caters to individual academic interests and is a great way to enhance your resume and professional skills
- Enjoy an active student union offering a full range of clubs and societies, and a sports stadium at Chiswick on the River Thames for rowing, soccer and rugby
- Three campuses in London's West End: Cavendish Campus, Regent Campus and Marylebone Campus
- One campus (Harrow), a state-of-the-art creative campus with space for studios and facilities located a 25-minute ride on the Tube from central London
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Engage London program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2019||10/10/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.