|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||CAPA the Global Education Network|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
|Housing Options:||Dormitory||Areas of Study:||AACSB - Business, Anthropology, Asian Studies, Business, Chinese, Culture, Economics, Film, Geography, History, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Internships, Mandarin, Philosophy, Sociology, Urban Studies|
|Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior, 5-graduate student||Program Type:||internship abroad, study abroad|
CAPA Shanghai Progam
A global megacity of 24+ million people, Shanghai is dynamic, technologically advanced, and fast-paced. With the CAPA Shanghai Program, you'll have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience first-hand the evolution of the second most important economy in the world.
The CAPA Shanghai Program Fee includes:
- 12-15 academic credits for the semester, 6 in summer
- Classes held at the beautiful "garden campus" of East China Normal University (ECNU), a top-ranked institution easily accessible to downtown
- Optional for-credit internship (semesters only)
- Housing in international residence halls on campus at ECNU
- Access to ECNU campus facilities and student clubs
- Pre-paid transportation pass for use on the metro and buses
- Full-day study tour to Suzhou, a high-tech hub on a beautiful scenic waterway
- Overnight excursions to Beijing and Hangzhou (semesters only)
- Social events including an arrival reception and a farewell ceremony
- My Global City Shanghai, CAPA’s unique learning immersion program, which include business site visits to key locations in Shanghai
- Medical, travel, and accident insurance
- CAPA Shanghai student services and support, including 24-hour emergency on-call support
Over 50,000 students have studied abroad with CAPA!
- 40 years experience in study abroad education
- Personalized, experiential and academic programs that genuinely involve each student with the location, people and culture of their host city
- Affordable, fully accredited, semester and summer programs
- Need-based and access scholarships
Learn more about us at CAPA.org/shanghai or call us at 1.800.793.0334.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2018||03/07/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.